Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Online shopping

So this is more of a rant than a content filled post because for some reason I cannot resist the urge to online shop. I am a student. I do not have the money to splurge online on clothes that are not necessities. But, the constant emails and notifications from my favourite companies is just too hard to resist. Especially on days like today where it is overcast and they're offering me the latest Spring/Summer 15 looks. Its almost like they know I am dreaming of those summer evenings and that I want the clothes to wear for them.

Dreams of summer evenings + New clothes on offer= The ultimate test of my will power! 

Sorry for the lack of content in this post. I needed to write something down to avoid actually buying anything!! 

Katie .xx


No comments:

Post a Comment