Pages

Thursday 29 January 2015

Oops...

Yes, oops. After starting this blog, I vowed to myself that I would keep it up and yet here we are at the end of January with not one blog published for the month. Its not to say I didn't plan any, but that was way back before Christmas and I honestly don't know where the time has gone since then. What with Christmas, my 19th birthday and working during the holidays it wasn't long before I was back at uni and facing the horror that is, exams. Now that all that is over I am back home for a week off to do absolutely nothing and thought it was about time I gave the blog some attention. 

I now need to decide exactly which of the posts I planned are actually still relevant. But I will do it this week, that's a promise to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment