Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

A Christmassy Day in London

Wow, how did it get to the 18th December already? I told myself I would continue blogging on a frequent basis even after the first month. Yet, I don't think I even made it through the first month before having a massive gap, thanks to the craziness of end of term and Christmas! But, I am back with a great, photo heavy, post about a great day in London with my some of my uni girls! 

Our super cute day started in Covent Garden, of course with some street performers and more than beautiful decorations, including the biggest Christmas tree I have seen this year! 





We didn't last long before deciding it was time for a spot of lunch in the delicious Byron burger! 

Moving on, we took a trip to Oxford Street to see the pretty lights, busy shops and beautiful windows. Obviously, we couldn't resist a look in Disney, we are still little girls at heart. I particularly fancied an Elsa dress, but they didn't come in big sizes. 





How cute are the John Lewis windows?! 




We couldn't resist a little look in Liberty.



Or Selfridges...





After a quick coffee stop we made our way to the main event; Winter Wonderland! We wondered through the market, marveled at the rides and went Ice Skating on the rink, which all felt wonderfully festive!









We had a lovely, but tiring day and the countdown to Christmas has now officially started in our flat! We cannot wait...
Katie .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment