Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Being grateful

Source: google.com/images
This post was by no means planned and so we will see how it goes. Basically I am at a point in my life where I feel like I am doing everything I can to improve my quality of life; either in the short or long-term. I am at university, to improve my chance of a better career, or at least one that I enjoy. In the holidays I go to work so that I can increase the number of things I can do or buy with my money. All to improve my life.

But, just recently, for no apparent reason, I have begun to feel grateful for what I do have in life. After all, lots of people would dream of having what I have. This is particularly in relation to the people I have in my life, my family, my friends, my boyfriend. I know that I am fully supported by all of them and sometimes I think I forget to show them my gratitude. Perhaps, this week I will show them all the gratitude they deserve and not forget what I have, even in times when I get stressed or concentrated on the future. Yes, its good to be focused and have dreams, but remember what you have in the present too.

What will you be grateful for this week?
Katie .xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment